Purchase of Booth Type A is for:
o Business and corporations with Japan-related products and services, and U.S. companies who support cultural exchange between the U.S. and Japan.
o Booths may exhibit only or may sell goods and services
Registration fee includes the following:
+ One (1) 10’ x 10’ booth with flame-proof drapery along the back and the sides of each booth (Champagne color)
+ One (1) 6’ draped table
+ Two (2) chairs
+ One (1) 7” x 44” company identification sign
+ One (1) wastebasket
- Please note that the following booth is limited in availability.
- Early Bird registration is open until March 31st, 2023.
- Corner booth requests are available but will be made on a first-come-first-serve basis, and is subject to an extra fee of $300.
A: Exhibit/Sales Booth for General
These terms and conditions are an agreement between the Japan Fair 2023 Committee, hereafter called Japan Fair, and Exhibitor/Vendor, to display and/or sell goods to visitors on July 8th and 9th, 2023 at the Meydenbauer Center at 11100 NE 6th St. Bellevue, WA.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by positing them to this website.
- APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications will be reviewed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Participation is subject to the approval of Japan Fair. Exhibitors/Vendors who have a desire to sell must receive approval from Japan Fair to engage in any sales during the event.
- EVENT TIME: The Fair is open to the public from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 8th and from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 9th. All Exhibitor/Vendor Booths must be physically attended by you and/or a representative member of your organization during the 2-day period.
- BOOTH SPACE: Japan Fair will provide Exhibitor/Vendor a booth space with included materials as indicated on the application. Space allocation/location of booths will be made by the Japan Fair. The Japan Fair will take into consideration special requests made at the time of receipt of Exhibitor/Vendor’s application-contract and payment in full. Requests are considered on a first-come-first-serve
- SETUP: Exhibitors/Vendors may set up their booths on Friday, July 7th from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturday, July 8th from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Exhibitors/Vendors must be ready and open for business when the Fair opens at 10:00 a.m. on both Saturday and Sunday. Exhibitor/Vendor shall not take down and clean up until after the close of the Fair on July 9th, 2023.
- TAKEDOWN: Exhibitor/Vendor may start takedown at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 9th and must finish by 8:00 p.m. Exhibitor/Vendor is responsible for cleanup of the booth area. Failure to do so may leave Exhibitor/Vendor financially responsible for cleanup charge to the Japan Fair by the Meydenbauer Center. Exhibitor/Vendor will need to provide their own handcarts if needed. Exhibitor/Vendor should provide own setup supplies, masking tape, etc.
Tables/Chairs/Booth Add-Ons: Additional tables, chairs, and other booth add-ons beyond what is outlined in the booth application are not provided by Japan Fair but may be rented from the Event Contractor, Fern Exposition Services, LLC. The rental application and payment process for additional booth materials is laid out in the Exhibitor Welcome Packet sent to each Exhibitor/Vendor by Fern Exposition, LLC. Additional tables and chairs may be rented on site on the day of the event, for the prices outlined in the Exhibitor Welcome Packet. Japan Fair has no authority over or responsibility for any additional booth materials rented beyond what is outlined in the Exhibitor/Vendor Booth Application.
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi connections may be purchased directly from Meydenbauer Center through their website on the event day.
Power Usage: If your booth requires a power hookup please indicate this need on your booth application form. Power hookups may also be purchased on the day of the event by check or cash. Please see a Japan Fair Information Booth attendant to purchase and setup a power connection for your booth.
- FIRE AND SAFETY: All Exhibitors/Vendors are required to comply with fire and life safety regulations of the city, county, and state. DISPLAYS/MERCHANDISE WILL BE KEPT WITHIN BOOTH AND/OR TABLE AREA. Do not extend stands, furniture or goods beyond ends of tables or aisles. The Japan Fair reserves the right to terminate this contract immediately if Exhibitor/Vendor is not in compliance with said regulations. It is Exhibitor/Vendor’s responsibility to conduct a safe operation.
SALES: Exhibitors/Vendors are expected to conduct all sales in a manner that does not detract from the nature of the fair. Japan Fair will not be responsible for any theft, loss, or damage to property belonging to any person or entity, including but not limited to Exhibitor/Vendor and Exhibitor/Vendor’s agents, employees, invitees, and guests. Exhibitors/Vendors are solely responsible for obtaining all licenses and permits required by the state, county, and city and for payment of all taxes and government fees.
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: The Meydenbauer Center policy prohibits outside food or beverages from being consumed on site, except those provided for sampling. Sample sizes are limited to 1 ounce portions of food. For non-alcoholic beverages portion sizes are limited to 2 oz. However, for wine/sake/beer, etc. portion sizes are limited to 1 oz. portions. For liquor samples, portion sizes are limited to ½ oz. pours. People passing out samples must have a food worker card as required by the King County Health Dept. If offering samples of alcohol, alcohol server permits from the Washington State Liquor Control Board are required. It is permitted to sell packaged food/beverage items for people to take home. These packaged items cannot be consumed on site. Food Vendors must have a necessary food service permit from King County Public Health Dept. Vendors must also be licensed to sell these products. If you are interested in offering samples or selling packaged goods of food/beverages please contact email@example.com for required pre-approval.
- REFUND POLICY: All sales are final. All purchases are non-refundable. If your application is rejected by Japan Fair, a full refund will be issued. In the event that Japan Fair is canceled and the event does not happen, a full refund will be issued.
- VENUE REGULATIONS: No animals are allowed except trained service animals.
- APPLICATION PERIOD: Application for Early Bird Booth pricing is March 31, 2023. Applications will be closed when all the spaces are reserved with payment.
Thank you for supporting Japan Fair.
All sales are final. All purchases are non-refundable. If your application is rejected by Japan Fair, a full refund will be issued. In the event that Japan Fair is canceled and the event does not happen, a full refund will be issued.